As the situation around the COVID-19 (coronavirus) continues to evolve, we wanted to let you know that we have been diligently assessing the situation on a daily basis, and to share some details about how PlusMa Team is responding to the current situation.
We Encourage You To Stay Home
- This can be a difficult decision but we believe it is the best practice for the current situation.
We Remain Open By Appointment Only
- We are here for people who need to see.
- If you have already purchased the glasses and/or contact lenses, please make an appointment with us for pickup.
- If you do have to come in for urgent reasons (e.g. lost/broken glasses or need a backup pair of glasses in case all optometry/optical may have to close in the near future...etc.), we are still here to help you by appointment only.
- You can reorder your contact lenses without coming to the clinic. We can arrange free direct-to-patient shipping. Please call us for details.
- We do not do contact lens fitting at this time.
- We don't have optometrist services at this time. We may start taking urgent care only appointments after April 6 depending on the situation. We'll keep you posted.
- If you have concerns regarding your eye condition, we will triage your situation over the phone after consulting with our optometrists and if necessary, we will help you to find another clinic who can see you during this pandemic. Please try not to go to emergency room during this time unless it is absolutely necessary.
Things To Note Regarding Your Appointment
- If you are experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19, in contact with people who traveled recently and/or under self-quarantine, you are not supposed to come.
- All persons coming to the clinic must wash/sanitize their hands (on site) before rendering any services.
- We don't mind you wear a mask and please don't mind we wear masks if needed.
- Social distancing is in effect - min. 1 m.
- We'll arrange 10 to 15 mins for pickups and up to 1 hour for buying a pair of glasses.
- Please obey your appointment time. If you arrive early, please wait outside or in the vehicle until we call you in. If we cannot finish the service within your appointment time, we will have to reschedule you at a later date unless there is no one scheduled after you.
- We try to space all appointments with minimum of 10 mins to sanitize all areas being used from the previous appointment.
- Please do not grab any frames or sunglasses by yourself. We will do it for you. We'll also set the frames/sunglasses you tried aside to be able to sanitize them later.
We Care More Than The Eyes
We care about your well being. We care about our staff and their families' well being. We care about human being.
This is a very difficult time and we as eye care professionals have to make difficult decisions based on our own situations and ethical judgement. Therefore we may have to close in the near future if need be.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and we thank you for your kind understanding.
We will update new information periodically on this page in the future regarding our response to the COVID-19 situation. Please check back later for more information.